klog-users

Re: [KLog-users] error on QSO modify

From: Jaime Robles
Subject: Re: [KLog-users] error on QSO modify
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 10:28:16 +0100

Hi all,

The bug is already fixed in the sources.

I will try to create the release packages and release in the coming days.

El vie., 7 dic. 2018 4:30, Don KB2YSI <address@hidden> escribió:
Good the hear Jaime, and I have seen the issue on Linux and Windows; not that it probably matters.

Thanks for confirmation Galen, most of the time I figure it is me that is the issue!

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018, 13:07 Galen Gold <address@hidden wrote:
I've gotten the same error message.