koha-announce

[Koha-announce] From the Kaitiaki

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: [Koha-announce] From the Kaitiaki
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:46:12 -0400 (EDT)

To the Koha community;

Guten Tag,

Birthdays (at least in my family) are over and vacations have begun.
While the development pace may have slackened a bit, there is still
plenty going on.

1.2.3 is in pre-release testing mode, and represents some nice
improvements over 1.2.2.  The developers at Katipo are also adding
shine and polish to the 1.2 tree.

We're continuing to get publicity from Linux Weekly News (in the Aug
1st, 2002 Edition this time).  In addition, I've now received a copy
of an article slated to appear in InCite, the magazine of ALIA.  The
author, Christophe Augias is also a librarian at Bibliotheque Bernham
in New Caledonea.  He says that they will be evaluating Koha this
fall.  If all goes well, they should join the ranks of Koha equipped
libraries quite soon.

Danke,
-pate

Pat Eyler