kportage-dev

Re: [kportage-dev] Reverse Dep in the latest version

From: Hannes Mehnert
Subject: Re: [kportage-dev] Reverse Dep in the latest version
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:02:00 +0100

Hi,

sorry for not answering you until now.

thanks for your diff, 0.6.1 will be released soon, i'm adding
the revers dep feature again.

if you want to help us developing kportage, take a look at our todo:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/kportage/kportage/TODO?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

we are currently under heavy workload, so feel free to take some items and
mail patches (please use diff -u, attach the output and diff against cvs) :).

to get current cvs, please look at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=kportage

On Mon, Dec 30, 2002 at 03:24:17AM -0500, Wenqiang Song wrote:
> I found that in the latest version 0.6, the function Revers_Dependency was
> removed. But I didn't see anything about this in the Changelog. I DO think
> this function is important when one wants to unmerge a package and all the
> packages depend on it.

Best Regards,

Hannes Mehnert