lash-dev

[Lash-dev] lash support

From: D. Hartog
Subject: [Lash-dev] lash support
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:25:51 +0200

Hi,

I just noticed LASH and the features of it and I like the concept. I use it with jack-rack now (which is not named by clients on your website).

On your site you say LASH support for Ardour is in progress, do you know when it will be in Ardour?

I also asked the developers of Rosegarden if they support LAsh, there answer was:

Assuming that depending on liblash is an indication of LASH support, then MusE has it, and Rosegarden does not. I think that's probably true anyway, and this just all but confirms it.

The way things are running these days, I think LASH support would require an interested third party coming aboard to implement and debug it. Somebody who already knows all about LASH, and who really cares about bringing LASH to Rosegarden. If you wait for one of us to do this, I doubt it will ever happen.
-- D. Michael McIntyre
/

/I know many people like to see LASH support for the bigger apps like ARdour,
Rosegarden and Hydrogen.

I hope it will be there soon...

Good luck with the project!

Regards,