libextractor

[libextractor] Python bindings

From: Heiko Wundram
Subject: [libextractor] Python bindings
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 08:20:36 +0200

Hi all!

Just a little bit about myself: I'm Heiko Wundram, and I've worked on the
Python bindings for libextractor with Christian at the LUG-Camp taking place
last weekend. And: I'll be a user of doodle soon... :-)

As I'm currently in the process of changing providers, I've lost internet
connectivity last week friday (where I wasn't at home luckily), and haven't
been able to restore it so far (just waiting for the letter with my username
and password...).

I hope to be able to complete the Python bindings beginning next week, where
I'll be off from univ, and hopefully will have network access back...

Oh, and btw. I think it's time that I congratulate Christian to his wedding,
right? :-)

--- Heiko Wundram.