libextractor

Re: [libextractor] query libextractor

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] query libextractor
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 15:23:19 -0700

Hi!

OLE2 files are notoriously tricky (since the file format is messy and
documentation nearly non-existent).  However, the latest libextractor release
(0.5.13) should be much better at getting page numbers -- thanks to us now
using libgsf.  So please try the new code, it should fix your problem.

Sorry for the late response, but I wanted to fix the issue first ;-)

Christian