libextractor

Re: [libextractor] libextractor integration in PHP application

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libextractor] libextractor integration in PHP application
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:12:24 -0600

The source-code for the demo is in subversion, at
https://gnunet.org/svn/Extractor-docs/WWW/

The demo uses a system call to the "extract" binary.  A slightly tigher
integration can be achieved with the PHP binding which is at
https://gnunet.org/svn/Extractor-php/ (but I have not used that myself yet).

Christian