libextractor

Re: [libextractor] Having problems with the ruby gem and v0.6.2

From: Dave Myron
Subject: Re: [libextractor] Having problems with the ruby gem and v0.6.2
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 18:54:42 -0700

I figured that was the case. I wish my C skills were greater than 0 - I'd fix it myself. I tried -- I see that loadDefaultLibraries seems to have been replaced in part by the plugin list stuff -- but I exceeded my ability in about five minutes.

Any chance that could make it onto the roadmap?

Thanks for your time,
Dave