libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] projects using libmicrohttpd

From: Jonas Smedegaard
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] projects using libmicrohttpd
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2020 13:53:04 +0200

Hi,

I notice that libmicrohttpd homepage includes a list of other projects
using it - that's really helpful, thanks for that!

You might consider adding these additional projects to your nice list:

  * Futatabi video replay <https://nageru.sesse.net/doc/futatabi.html>
  * Motion motion detector <https://motion-project.github.io/>
  * Nageru video mixer <https://nageru.sesse.net/>
  * Janus WebRTC server/gateway <https://janus.conf.meetecho.com>

Also, some entries in your list seems to need an update:

  * XBMC has been renamed
    + Kodi <https://kodi.tv/>
  * Open Lighting Project has moved and has a page for the code
    + Open Lighting Architecture <https://www.openlighting.org/ola/>

I am a Debian developer, maintaining (among other things) packaging of
the project janus, and while doing that I stumbled upon the above.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas