libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] Any HTTP Performance Benchmark Comparison for Microhttpd

From: lingweicai
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Any HTTP Performance Benchmark Comparison for Microhttpd with Go/Nodejs HTTP Servers
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 22:50:46 +0800 (CST)

Dear Experts,

I am going to develop a Web UI with Microhttpd, and to write a technical paper. I want to show the high performance of microhttpd, but I did not find any good supporting information on my thoughts, this link https://tech.ssut.me/http-server-benchmark/   did not show good performance of microhttpd.  Who could please advise if there any performance benchmark comparison for HTTP servers, such as microhttpd vs go vs go (grpc/protobuf) vs nodejs ?

Thanks,

Forrest Ling