libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] multipart/form-data Partial Write in Iterator

From: Gregory Oakes
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] multipart/form-data Partial Write in Iterator
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2023 06:46:54 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm currently writing an application using libmicrohttpd, and I've
encountered a question that I can't find an answer to in the manual. I
am handling a file upload on a POST request by writing the contents to
a temporary file. When I went to actually write the data, it struck me
that the write would block the event loop.

Am I able to attach my file write to libmicrohttpd's event loop
somehow? Otherwise, am I able to report a partial write in the
iterator?

Respectfully,
Gregory Oakes