libmicrohttpd

[libmicrohttpd] Can Microhttpd provide ssh responses to frontend ?

From: lingweicai
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Can Microhttpd provide ssh responses to frontend ?
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 14:51:13 +0800 (CST)

Hello experts,

I am developing a web application backend with libmicrohttpd with _javascript_ (VUE) as front end. I want to add a web terminal window in my web page to access the backend server. The terminal front end to be used is xterm.js.

How could I develop backend ? Can I provide the web ssh response with microhttpd ? or will I develop a backend server with other libs, such as libssh2, or libwebsocket ?

Thanks and Merry Christmas !

Forrest Weicai Ling