libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] Any suggestions on authentication for web clients to

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Any suggestions on authentication for web clients to communicate with microhttp to manage multiple Linux servers with single /etc/shadow file
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 13:35:17 +0100

Dear Forrest,

Your question is both off-topic for libmicrohttpd, and impossible to answer as there are complex trade-offs that depend too much on the context in which your solution is used, so one cannot even make a good recommendation without understanding your requirements a lot better. And as I said, doing so is off-topic for this list.

Best regards,

Christian