libmicrohttpd

Re: [libmicrohttpd] Do we have examples using the new MHD_run_wait funct

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Do we have examples using the new MHD_run_wait function?
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 12:21:25 +0100

Hi Silvio,

We do not have any official example for the MHD_run_wait() function. However, the idea is simple: if no network event happens the function returns after specified number of seconds, if anything happens on the network the function returns after processing all the relevant data.

GitHub cannot be used as an official interface for GNU projects.
See https://gnu.org/s/repo-criteria-evaluation.html#github-com

You may send patches to this ML, send them directly to me, or use any other way of sharing convenient for you.

--
Evgeny