libredwg

[libredwg] New in list

From: Bruno Gonçalves Pirajá
Subject: [libredwg] New in list
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 15:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi for all, my name is Bruno Gonçalves Pirajá and I'm from Vitória da Conquista - Bahia - Brazil. I want to help in this project. I worked with design in 2D and 3D with property CAD program, not AutoCAD, but ZwCAD. I think I can help a little about some commands, testing saved files to try to read in LibreDWG, translate something from English to Portuguese(Brazil) and in future maybe with code too. I'm studying C/C++ and python now.

For now, that's all...

--
Bruno Gonçalves Pirajá