libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Development for 2nd half of GSoC

From: Piyush Parkash
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Development for 2nd half of GSoC
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:04:13 +0530

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:24 AM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> Piyush Parkash
>
> Your last entry in your development log is dated 20th of June. That
> mean you have not logged your development work after your mid term
> evaluations.

I am working on the second phase of the Test Suite which is to write
Units tests using DejaGNU. I was having a little problem in
understanding dejaGNU. I tried dejaGNU mailing list but I didn't
receive a reply. So I was experimenting on my own. Now I have figured
it all out and it is working properly now.

I have started writing units tests for the functions. I have pushed
the code which contains the first unit test.

> Even there is no status update, no email regarding issues faced, here
> on mailing list.
>
> This is a serious concern.
>
> Let us know what is going on.

Nothing to be serious about :). I have mentioned above that I have
started writing Units test with dejaGNU. To write test I first have to
understand the functions and design test cases according to that. I
think I will be needing help soon in understanding the functions. I
will mention all the status in detail on the blog.

--
Piyush Parkash
piyushparkash.wordpress.com

“The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit
story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.” ―
Jordan Belfort