libredwg

Re: [libredwg] bitshort and bitlong

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] bitshort and bitlong
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 13:53:54 +0530

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 1:42 PM, .Org.Com <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 4:11 AM, Piyush Parkash <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> There is a function in bits.c to read and write one bitshort and one
>> bitlong. I am unable to understand that.
>
> Read dwg.h
>
> IIRC, you may find following there:
>
> functions are to read 2 bits and 4 bits
>
> bitshort is macro for unsigned integer. bitshort is typedef for unsigned int.
>
> bitlong is typedef for long unsigned int.

Yes. These typedefs are used through out the library.

Since the ODA specification was referred, even the datatypes have been
ported from the specification.

Everything is there in dwg.h

Seems you have not explored all the files yet. Have a quick go through
all files. Its not that big. You may get a hold over the directory
structure in ~30 minutes.

If you still face any issues, ask here.

--
Thanks