libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Release plan

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Release plan
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 09:11:36 +0200

() ".Org.Com" <address@hidden>
() Sun, 12 Oct 2014 06:24:34 +0530

   @ All

   Please give your suggestion, use /  test and give feedback.

I see LibreDWG has a slot on hydra:

 http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/libredwg-master

Cool!  I see the latest (at time of writing) failure:

 http://hydra.nixos.org/eval/1154615

has a problem w/ creating the tarball, which obviously creates
downstream problems for all the platforms and explains the 0%
success rate.  Following some links, i see in the raw log:

 http://hydra.nixos.org/build/15807955/nixlog/1/raw

that the configure script exits w/ error due to lack of
libxml2.  Consequently, i have added that dependency to the
libredwg recipe:

 http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/hydra-recipes.git/commit/?id=157659eff

Let's see how things fare now.  I think it would be a good
idea to achieve a few successful builds on hydra before doing
an official LibreDWG release.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502