libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Hydra progress report + invitation

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Hydra progress report + invitation
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:48:53 +0100

() Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden>
() Sat, 27 Dec 2014 11:22:44 +0100

   () gagan <address@hidden>
   () Tue, 23 Dec 2014 22:33:47 +0530

      > [towards successful "make check"]

      Ping :)

   Pong!  I am still here.  I've added unit-testing/Makefile.am
   and am trying to get it to play nice w/ Automake (run from
   autoreconf, which in turn is run from top-level autogen.sh).
   Here is the "warning" message:

   [...]

   that somehow prevents Automake from proceeding properly to
   create file unit-testing/Makefile.in, as expected.  Hmmm.

OK, i have resolved this problem, and also added unit-testing/
to the "make check" flow (commits 4a16091111e and b8824d58216).

For me, "make check" now fails in unit-testing/ so all the XML
and Python failures don't even show up.  This is because in the
top-level Makefile.am var ‘SUBDIRS’, unit-testing appears early.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your patience.  I think the major
infrastructure changes are in place such that the "make check"
failures can now be considered meaningful (rather than "due to
broken infrastructure", as before).  There will be other tweaks
going forward, of course, but anyway this lets me now turn to:

      libreDWG architectural changes thread.

   OK; will do.

...in the other thread.  In the meantime, if knowledgable
hackers could (knowledgably) address the "make check" failures,
that would be really cool to this ignorant plumber.

--
Thien-Thi Nguyen
   GPG key: 4C807502