libreplanet-br-sp

[lp-br-sp] [libreplanet-discuss] Help us pick a theme for LibrePlanet 20

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: [lp-br-sp] [libreplanet-discuss] Help us pick a theme for LibrePlanet 2014!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:38:42 -0300

Apenas encaminhando caso alguém tenha perdido.

----- Forwarded message from Zak Rogoff <address@hidden> -----

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 11:05:05 -0400
From: Zak Rogoff <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

Hi LibrePlanetters,

This is Zak from the FSF. We're working on choosing a theme for the 2014
conference. We have a list of ideas we brainstormed, but we'd love to
hear your suggestions and feedback.

Go to
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2014/Conference_brainstorm_page
to get started. Please add your new ideas, add variations on existing
idea you like more, and express your like or dislike of existing ideas
by adding a "+" or "-" next to them.

More instructions on the page
(http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2014/Conference_brainstorm_page).
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback!

--
Zak Rogoff

Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation