libreplanet-br-sp

[lp-br-sp] The Quantified Student

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: [lp-br-sp] The Quantified Student
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:46:07 -0300

Fiquei assustado ao ler

    Amazing claim from Learning company Knewton: "We have five orders of
    magnitude more data about you than Google has,"  "We literally have more
    data about our students than any company has about anybody else about
    anything, and it's not even close."

no email abaixo.

----- Forwarded message from Marieke Guy <address@hidden> -----