libreplanet-br-sp

Re: [lp-br-sp] Próximo passo dos aparelhos que não são seus:

From: Raniere Silva
Subject: Re: [lp-br-sp] Próximo passo dos aparelhos que não são seus:
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 00:28:42 -0200

Me recomendaram ler [1] em que o primeiro parágrafo é

    When I first started advocating for web accessibility in design and
    development projects I was drawn to the argument that accessibility wasn’t
    about people with disabilities, but rather about people, and that designing
    to meet the needs of people with disabilities would improve things for
    everyone.

Acho que a mesma ideia é válida para software livre.

[1]:
https://medium.com/@gradualclearing/math-is-hard-people-with-disabilities-matter-a393812d2927