libreplanet-br-sp

[lp-br-sp] LibrePlanet 2019 -- submit a session proposal

From: Dana Morgenstein
Subject: [lp-br-sp] LibrePlanet 2019 -- submit a session proposal
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:45:05 -0400

Hello friends,

I'm currently working on gathering session proposals for the Free Software Foundation's annual LibrePlanet conference, which will be held March 23rd and 24th, 2019, in the greater Boston area. I was hoping you would either submit a talk, or pass it along to anyone you think might be interested.

You can get a sense of the types of sessions we're looking for on the Call for Sessions page, and the media page from last year's conference. The deadline for session proposals is Friday, November 9, 2018 at 10:00 EDT (14:00 UTC). If you have questions about the proposal submission process, feel free to ask me, or contact the LibrePlanet team at address@hidden.

Please do share the Call for Sessions with your networks, as well: speakers from all over the free software world and beyond have valuable insights to share, at varying degrees of experience, and we welcome everyone from developers and organizers to teachers and librarians.

Attendee registration is also open, so if you don't intend to be at the front of the room, make sure to take your spot in the audience! Admission to LibrePlanet is gratis for FSF members and for students.

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Best,

Dana
--
Dana Morgenstein // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation