libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Can anyone host LibreLuna? (LibrePlanet viewing session)

From: Rudolf Olah
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Can anyone host LibreLuna? (LibrePlanet viewing session)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 18:03:12 +0000 (GMT)

My thought is we hang out on IRC and watch the stream and advertise to others. Someone can always stream their screen if the load is too great for their servers.

Would be easier than dealing with a commute (my commute is way longer than before, between an hour and two hours, yay GO bus)

-rudolf

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

23. Feb 2016 19:31 by address@hidden: