libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] CRA NETFILE Application Dates for 2017

From: JP
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] CRA NETFILE Application Dates for 2017
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:25:37 -0400

I'll also request the application and take a look.
JP

On 9 June 2017 15:11:54 GMT-04:00, Greg Knittl <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I will try to apply again this year for NETFILE developer status to get
at the NETFILE Certification Agreement and try and declassify it. I
don't expect to actually be able to complete the application because the
terms are so opposed to software freedom.

It's probably a good thing if more people apply so we can exchange ideas
and mutually support each other through the application process.

Brian has sent this summary of the application process for 2017:

- contact the CRA by emailing address@hidden between June 13 and
June 24, 2016 to obtain a Software
Developer’s Application for NETFILE
- software developers must send the completed, signed, and scanned copy of
the by the due date set out by the CRA in above agreement (I don't have
this application yet, so I don't know the date)

Greg