libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Re: Libre Planet

From: Fernanda G Weiden
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Re: Libre Planet
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:31:03 +0100

Hi John,
I don't think I was ever added to the mailing list, so I don't have
any info on the discussions that might have taken place there.

Could you please make sure that I am included?

Sorry about the long delay on answering. I was on end year vacation,
and just came back to work last Monday.

Cheers,
nanda

--