libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] elgg site for testing

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] elgg site for testing
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 14:30:25 +0000

On Sunday 08 March 2009 11:29, you wrote:
> Peter ha scritto:
> > I'd like to have a central place to work on ideas, but I'm not sure
> > whether this list or the fsf groups website is better. Any thoughts?
>
> I suggest to have a separate wiki page to put down ideas and make the
> point of the situation: what we have, what we want to achieve, tools
> already evaluated and tools still to be evaluated, and so on.
>
> We did something like that for the gNewSenseToMips project and it worked
> well:
>
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/GNewSenseToMIPS
>

> Well that page is too long but you still get the idea. :)

Darn, they didn't use WikiTrails, but I get it.

I have setup a Project page specifically for FSF itself at
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/FSF_Groups:LibrePlanet. The idea is to create
sub-projects from this as subpages, so I started a proposal at
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/FSF_Groups:LibrePlanet/Development/Proposal/Website
(or you can select the Main Page and Project link from the menubar).

I am not familiar with projects per se, so feel free to improve it.

Peter