libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] User registration

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] User registration
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:18:35 -0400

Peter <address@hidden> writes:

> I see there are about 1300 users registered, but only about 145 user pages,
> and almost no groups. We should be collecting contact info so we can
> encourage them to create groups. Is this worth discussing?

We have the contact info collected at fsf.org, since that's where users
register. So we may be able to use that info to contact people and
encourage them to create groups in the future, but for right now I'd
rather continue with our "pilot" approach, and figure out how to make
the wiki work better for groups that are already using it (Manchester)
and slowly inviting more people (like Italia).

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations