libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet status

From: Peter
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet status
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:05:53 +0000

Hi John,

I'm getting concerned with the direction the Libre Planet is going in.

1- People are registering themselves and adding links to their own sites.

2- People are selling their own products on this site.

3- People are discussing software issues, not ethical ones.

4- The mission statement has been utterly ignored.

5- People who have setup groups are getting no help in running them.

Any estimate when the wiki will be upgraded so we can address these issues?

Peter