libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Recent and future updates to libreplanet mediawiki

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Recent and future updates to libreplanet mediawiki
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:00:17 -0400

Danny Clark <address@hidden> writes:

> Please tell us if there is anything else you'd really like to have, here
> or come to #libreplanet on freenode IRC to chat.

Thanks Danny!

I'll be putting in some SMW work hopefully either later today or
tomorrow -- there are a number of things that this is useful for, not
sure yet which I'll work on first:

  * The user page template -- semantic fields for this mean that data
    can be imported and exported in standard formats like FOAF.

  * User page creation form -- with Semantic Forms this can be very
    nice, fill out some fields and create yourself a user page.

  * Location data -- already a preset type for this in SMW, which can
    easily be used to do maps and such things.

  * Awesome embedded querying capabilities, which we can use to show
    different views of information on the site.

--
John Sullivan
Manager of Operations