libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Examples of campaign pages and Semantic Mediawiki quer

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Examples of campaign pages and Semantic Mediawiki queries for locations
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 12:42:18 -0400

So, check out:

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Group:EndSoftwarePatents

and

http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Massachusetts

These two pages give examples of how we users can affiliate themselves
with specific campaigns, and be listed dynamically, and also how they
can be listed dynamically by location.

Things are a bit messy right now since we have both the user page and
the user/profile page, but I think we can fix that once the profile
generator is nice -- we can suggest that people use it to generate their
user page directly. It would be nice if the list-generating queries
could look for the badge on either the user's page or their profile
page, but I don't think that's possible.

Also cacheing right now is preventing the lists from being updated until
the page is edited again, but we'll fix that.