libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Mediawiki namespace fixups

From: Bernie Innocenti
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Mediawiki namespace fixups
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:49:13 -0400

Hello,

we salvaged the pages that had gone missing on groups.fsf.org since we
upgraded Mediawiki.  All the pages were actually still in the database,
but their namespace ID was incorrect.  One example of such lost pages is
Form:GNU_generation_profile.

Technical details are here:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:Semantic_Forms#ID_change_for_the_.22Form.22_namespace

Let me know if you have more issues like this one.  I'm the new sysadmin
intern at the FSF, and I'm going to co-maintain our Mediawiki instance
from now on.  You can find me as bernie on #fsfsys.