libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] [GMG-Devel] Do you want to promote free software,

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] [GMG-Devel] Do you want to promote free software, LibrePlanet, the FSF, AND MediaGoblin REALLY EFFECTIVELY???
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 10:41:53 -0500

Heya Danny,

Sorry I didn't get to reply to this sooner, as I was kind of overwhelmed
at libreplanet this year... and I was portblocked from checkign my
email, and etc. :)

I'd be interested in doing a poster idea at some point, though I'm not
sure I have much time to give much direction to it.  But open to more
conversation... feel free to PM me or catch me on #mediagoblin on IRC. :)

 - cwebb