libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] URGENT: Want to be on the Students for Free Culture's

From: Daniel Piccirillo
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] URGENT: Want to be on the Students for Free Culture's Board of Directors?
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:58:05 -0400

If you are a student slash affiliated with a college, you are eligible! We're rebooting the organization and we need more tech folks.

I would love to help you with the election process if you are interested in any of the following roles:
* Treasurer
* Outreach & Campaign Coordinator
* Chapter & New Member Coordinator
* Conference Coordinator

Please respond to me off-list if you are interested!

--
☮ ♥ Ⓐ
     .danny

This email is: [  ] bloggable   [ x ] shareable with consent   [  ] lethal if repeated or forwarded

[𝄽#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

µBlog: http://identi.ca/dpic
voice: +1.617.340.3661

A: http://five.sentenc.es