libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Scheduling app for conference -- gigabit?

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Scheduling app for conference -- gigabit?
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:21:56 -0500

FOSDEM and other conferences often nowadays publish their schedules in a
form that can be understood by some different (free) Android apps.

It'd be awesome if we could have that for LibrePlanet 2014, and to have
the schedule available for an app downloadable from F-Droid.

Giggity is one app that I have used before, that can show different
conference schedules. So that's one format we could do.

Anyone interested in looking into the idea, or already know something
about it?

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.