libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] LibreJS indicating nonfree JS on libreplanet.org

From: Hong, Yongmin
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] LibreJS indicating nonfree JS on libreplanet.org
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 08:02:20 +0900

MediaWiki loads js from MediaWiki:common.js and MediaWiki:(skin name here).js so maybe the librejs doesn't understand about mediawiki's js system? (I'm currently disconnected from the network (limited phone data resource) so not sure tbh.)

--
Revi
https://revi.me

2015. 7. 30. 오후 3:19에 "k054" <address@hidden>님이 작성:
El 30/07/15 a las 00:45, skinny escibió:
> Hey there, just wanted to point out, if you didn't know, that LibreJS
> says that libreplanet.org is running nonfree _javascript_ code, which
> is blocked. I don't know whether this is a matter of the JS actually
> being nonfree or LibreJS not being correct in this case since it is
> experimental (I'm assuming the latter). Thought it might be
> worthwhile to look into applying the licensing in a way that is
> compatible with LibreJS if possible. Thanks for reading.

We'll take a look at it. Thanks for the advice.

--
k054