Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free software is not trusted software

From: Nicolás Ortega Froysa
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free software is not trusted software
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 19:06:49 +0100

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 05:01:05PM -0500, bill-auger wrote:
> awesome idea - i nominate Nicolás to oversee this effort

It's nice to see that my idea has some support, although I must say that
it is not at all fleshed out, and would require more people to help and
for a more fleshed out standard in protocol. I'd be willing to aid this
effort, but I'd require others to help. Anyone interested, my e-mail is
in the e-mail header.

As for fleshing out the idea, I think that currently this subthread is
helping to do just that, so all critiques are very much welcome.

--
Nicolás Ortega Froysa
Vivu lante, vivu feliĉe!