Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] open letter to the Community:
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 15:53:50 -0600

Let's not even joke about suicide or doing violence to people who use the wrong
kind of computer program.

--
-g

"A man can live and be healthy without killing animals for food; therefore, if
he eats meat, he participates in taking animal life merely for the sake of his
appetite. And to act so is immoral."