Licensing of Personal Images for Conference Participation

From: alimiracle
Subject: Licensing of Personal Images for Conference Participation
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 00:43:43 -0800

hi

As we often find ourselves participating in conferences and dialogues, it is essential to address the legal aspects surrounding the images captured during these events. Our presence at such gatherings may lead to our images being photographed, potentially for publication purposes. To manage this aspect responsibly and safeguard our rights, I kindly request your assistance in determining the most suitable licenses for our personal images. Given the likelihood of our photos being taken and shared, it is crucial to adopt an appropriate licensing model that protects our interests while ensuring transparency and compliance with legal requirements.

have fun and be free
alimiracle