libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Software Freedom Day

From: tlw
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Software Freedom Day
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 17:39:04 -0800

Hi Jason. I propose we plan something for Software Freedom Day 2013,
which I believe will be September 21.

Possible activities:
Free Your Android workshop
Trisquel install-fest
Cryptoparty   - https://cryptoparty.org/wiki/CryptoPartyHandbook
Emacs learn-fest

We could also plan to distribute our own Trisquel CDs if the SFD people
are doing Ubuntu again.

[Libreplanet-us-wa] Software Freedom Day