libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: OSCON next week! (discount/free passes)

From: Blibbet
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: OSCON next week! (discount/free passes)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:45:03 -0700

Next week's OSCON was a topic at tonight's meeting.

Besides the below pass, I've heard that PDX Tech Professionals Linkedin group uses "PDXEXPO", with similar results.

I'll be going for a day, mostly for the nonprofit exhibit hall, and to meet with the TA3M-Portland organizers. One seat available, if anyone needs a ride.