libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Schedule

From: Aubrey Raech
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Schedule
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 16:31:34 -0700

On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
"Jason Self" <address@hidden> wrote:

> How does the third Saturday work for everyone? That seems to avoid the
> scheduling concerns raised. That would make the next one August 17.

That'd be fine by me, so long as it doesn't turn into a crazy pub crawl
adventure that lasts all night. (Those wild and crazy GNU/Linux users!)
I do work Sundays.

--
Aubrey

"There are two types of people in the world: those who
  can extrapolate from incomplete data."