libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Hardware Freedom Day

From: elcaseti .
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Hardware Freedom Day
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 00:20:02 +0000

Thanks, Lee.  Yes, We could definitely use more help getting FGSea running.

Also, we're not too familiar with installing coreboot, but would like to learn how to do that.  Our focus is on old, donated Desktop PCs.  My understanding is that very few laptop mobos will accept Coreboot, but many dektop mobos will.

Cheers,

Elcaset