libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this Saturday?

From: Blibbet
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this Saturday?
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 19:04:25 -0700

Sorry, I couldn't make it today.

I'd be up for meeting next month, after LFNW.

You might want to consider a LibrePlanet-WA outreach booth for SeaGL this October, for more awareness. Most people I talk to locally haven't heard of this group before I mention it.

Note for anyone going to LFNW, the Debian Seattle people are sharing a booth with the Ubuntu WA people, and I think the Debian team could use some help staffing. Drop by the FreeGeek Seattle booth and grab some stickers.