libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] May meeting?

From: Blibbet
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] May meeting?
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 18:21:43 -0700

So, is there more than one person attending in May? If a few people are going, I'll put in initial TA3M news/event calender mailing, later this week.

Thanks,
Lee

PS: This group needs a flyer with group name and description, and urls for wiki and list, to hand out at next SeaGL and LFNW, at their own booth or at the FSF booth. Like that blue half-sheet GSLUG hands-out. Perhaps ask Boston for some stickers. Today, I tried the FSF booth, and two of the staffers had never heard of this group. One tried to tell me that I was incorect, there was no LibrePlanet in Seattle, only Boston. :-)