libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day against DRM day

From: elcaseti .
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day against DRM day
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 15:12:49 -0700

Alex,
Sorry for the delay.  It was a busy weekend.  What time are you available?  My schedule is open tomorrow.  The traffic/parking is going to be awful in the evening, so we should probably either carpool or ride the bus.  We could meet at UW in the U-Distr. of Seattle, or at UW Bothell.

Cheers,

Elcaset

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 7:28 PM, Alex Jordan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 9:42 PM, elcaseti . <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks, Finn.  Good to know.
>
> So, it sounds like we will see some folks in the evening at UW Bothell.
> Just not as many as from 13:00 - 15:00.
So you're in? What time do you want to meet? Anyone else want to come?
Donald, any chance we could get some stickers and fliers (maybe
leftovers)?