libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting Today?

From: elcaseti .
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting Today?
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 03:46:41 -0700

Agreed. Happy Software Freedom Day :)>

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Benj. Mako Hill <address@hidden> wrote:
<quote who="Benj. Mako Hill" date="Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 05:37:56PM -0700">
> Mika and I were thinking of heading down for the regular meeting. Is
> anybody there that has email and wants to meet up?

Mika and I are heading over. Maybe we'll see some of you before things
officially end at 19:00.

Happy Software Freedom Day everybody!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto

--
Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
http://www.freegeekseattle.org/