libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] LibrePlanet WA exhibition table

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] LibrePlanet WA exhibition table
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 10:17:35 -0400

I'm certain the FSF would be happy to have extra help and an empty table does send a sort of sad message.  Let me know if you'd like us to put you in contact with the FSF's tabling coordinator.
Cheers,
Deb

On Oct 21, 2014 1:27 AM, "Alex Jordan" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 9:06 PM, Rob Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

> I’ve added you to the list and we’ll be in touch closer to the date with more details.

Did you forget to get back to us on this? (Sorry for the short notice;
SeaGL really snuck up on me.)

LibrePlanet people (CC'd), we don't really have anything interesting
to display and I'm also not sure who's going to man the booth. I have
school on Friday and want to attend Black Coffee's last day party, so
my time at SeaGL that day is limited. And on Saturday I'm obligated to
be at robotics until at least noon. If no one wants to volunteer,
perhaps we should just merge with the FSF booth?