libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] I just subscribed. Hello.

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] I just subscribed. Hello.
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 14:07:30 -0800

<quote who="Ian Kelling" date="Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 01:38:30PM -0800">
> Looks like a small mailing list, so I figured I'd introduce myself. I
> live in Redmond, WA. When there is a get together, I'll try to attend. I
> use gnu/linux. Recently I'm mostly at work in firefox and emacs writing
> bash and ruby and C, writing some cloud service related software for a
> small company.

Nice to meet you, Ian! I look forward to seeing you at a meetup in the
near future!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto