libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting in March

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting in March
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 13:06:55 -0800

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015, at 10:48 AM, Jon Erlichman wrote:
Also, I'm sorry I missed last meeting. I'm totally down to meet up this Saturday. My dad is coming to visit from out of town the weekend after, so this works perfectly.

I'm guessing you got the impression from the subject that it was referring to this Saturday, but it was in reference to 2 saturdays ago, and the 3rd saturday of the month is the only reference I've heard toward meeting up, which would be March 21st.